All children will be expected to wear:
- Royal blue polo shirt with an embroidered logo
- Royal blue jumper/fleece/cardigan with embroidered logo
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress/shorts
- Black shoes or black ankle boots in winter
Blue checked summer dresses are fine in hot weather.
PE Kit consists of:
- A plain t-shirt in their house group colour – no logos or team shirts
- Black shorts
- Plimsolls/indoor trainers
- Dark tracksuit for winter
Approved uniform is available from :
Melton Uniform Services
Tel. No. 07712 711150
Order form available at the bottom of the page.
B & H Midland Services
Tel. No. 01664 565666
Your School Uniform
Tel. No. 01773 837377
Please put names in all items, which should be carried in a drawstring bag.
To comply with Safety regulations children cannot wear any jewellery or watches during P. E lessons. Earrings, including sleeper studs should be removed. If this is difficult they can be covered with micropore surgical tape.
Please ensure that all your child's clothing is clearly named.