Happy Easter Holiday Homework Bingo!
Thursday 25th March work - Easter theme
Wednesday 24th March work
We have MADE it!!!
Well done to each and every one of you! We cannot wait to see you all in class this week and hope that you are as keen to get started again as we are! As I have already explained to you either in class, or on teams on Friday, there are one or two things that we need you to be aware of, so here they are again as a reminder for you;
What would we like to let you know about for this week?
- Guitars – bring in on Monday please
- Reading books – bring them all in for quarantine, we will make sure you have your book changed in the first few days back
- Partnership books – we will be going back to normal with these from next week including;
- Weekly spellings
- Weekly expectation to practise your times tables
- Reading 3 times per week to an adult
- Parent to sign your book weekly
- Keep your lockdown journals at home for the time being – I will let you know if this changes
- Any art work or materials need to be returned
- Boy at the back of the class book needs to be brought back
- Remember to bring a suitable snack and full water bottle for the day
- Keep an eye on the weather forecast as we will still be opening doors and windows for Covid-19 compliance reasons and ventilation. You will need to be suitably dressed in the right number of layers as it may well still be cold at times!
- In class, you will be allowed to wrap up warm
See you soon!
Mr McQuade and Mrs Horan