Welcome to Class 3
This term our topic is 'Happy Ever After' and we will be looking at castles, rocks, soils and fossils.
Our new focus in English is narrative writing and in Maths we are currently working on division.
Please find the links below for your child's remote learning.
*Don't forget our Teams virtual meeting at 10am on Friday morning*
Just log on to Teams and click the link posted on the 'posts' section to join!
Take care & stay safe,
Miss Golland, Mrs Parkinson and Mrs Richardson x
- Year 2 Spellings Homework
- Year 3 - Cross Word
- Year 3 - Cross Word - answers
- Year 2 - Make equal groups by grouping
- Y3- Divide by 8
- Y3- Divide by 8 - answers
- Magic Paintbrush - Remote learning lesson slides
- Dialogue and imperative verbs activity - Shen going to catch creatures
- Norman Motte and Bailey Castle pictures